Highlights (or lowlights of my life since we last spoke):
- I was lucky enough to be featured in dottiebox's September box.
- I got surgery on my hand to fix that pesky thumb problem and I'm now fully healed to continue with my chainmaille and all the other crafting.
- I lost my Freya at the end of October
- I participated in a craft fair that didn't go so well. I just don't think craft fairs are the right market for the kind of jewelry I make.
- We went on a cruise (also awful) but it was still a vacation :)
- Celebrated my 10th anniversary with my boyfriend
- Lost 20 pounds!
- Revamped my craft room
So that's the quick rundown! Among all this I've been doing all the normal living stuff plus working on my jewelry and Scrabble® stuff.
Now that we're all caught up on the big stuff, I can tell you more about what I've been working on.
Stay tuned for a craft update with lots of pics on Thursday!