Sunday, June 03, 2012

Cooking Week 22: Cherry Tomato Tart

So I really wanted to do a Nutella tart since I heart Nutella so much but I realized despite my many many pans I do not own a tart pan.  I could have made it in a pie pan, but I think that then makes it a pie rather than a tart.  The line between the two is so fine.  Instead I made a puff pastry cherry tomato tart.



I found the recipe here.  Well actually I found it on Pinterest which led me to that site but you get the drift.



I think I used too much olive oil since it started to pool a pit when it came out of the oven but it was delicious.



I forgot to take prep pics as I was doing this VERY shortly before a party and was in some what of a rush :)

Definitely delicious though and I'd make it again in a heartbeat.

No comments: