Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm back in the craft game

I've been busy busy around the apartment lately.  I've been working on decorating and organizing and I thought I'd share some of the progress with you guys.

First off, my freshly organized cabinets:


My photography isn't so great on  my spices, but I love this "spice stack" that  I found at bed bath and beyond.  It fits perfectly in my cabinet and makes my spices a lot easier to find and much more accessible.














So beyond the boring but needed organizing, I've also been working on decorating the apartment a bit more, starting with some cute vinyl decals in my hallway from Target and a second one in  my kitchen.


















And so far, definitely my favorite addition has been three fabulous photography prints from Amelia Kay Photography on Etsy.  Excuse my medicore photography of her fabulous photos. I set them up above the bed which I think is appropriate given the subjects of the pictures. 


I have also managed to get my etsy shop up and running during my slacking off from blogging, so hop on in and take a peek at what I've been up to lately!

No comments: