Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cooking Week 11- Breakfast Mini Cinnamon Rolls

I wobbled on what exactly to do for this week.  I LOVE breakfast so to pick one is hard, but I finally wound up deciding on these mini cinnamon rolls that I've seen online lately.  I must say, I'm glad I did, they are delicious and easy too!



First you roll out the premade crescent dough (I use Trader Joe's brand) and smush the lines together to make them into 4 rectangles. 



Then you spread butter on them and sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar (I have some premade at all times for cinnamon sugar emergencies).



Roll from the long end to create a cylinder and cut each log into 5 pieces.



Place in a greased mini cupcake pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or follow the baking instructions in the link. 



Whip up the powdered sugar icing in the link (or one one of your own), frost, and eat.  Try not to eat them all! 


No comments: